IGNITE Wrestling was created with one goal in mind. To create last memories for fans. We do this through our live shows, Youtube, Twitch, Roku, FireTV and magazine. But this takes a team to accomplish.
Are you ready to join us? Discover your opportunities with IGNITE Wrestling.
Sponsorship / Ad Sales | APPLY
IGNITE Wrestling is seeking a savvy, hands-on, accomplished leader to manage IGNITE’s sponsorship sales with the goal of driving significant new business revenue. This role will focus on traditional and non-traditional prospecting to target local, regional, and national companies through strategic analysis, market trends, partner contacts, and company/industry relationships.
• Oversee the team in developing a pipeline of qualified sponsorship and media prospects large enough to meet or exceed financial goals
• Understand clients’ marketing needs and business models in order to expedite sales cycles
• Understand IGNITE’s capabilities and accurately articulate IGNITE’s value sponsorship and media propositions
• Communicate industry opportunities to management and help facilitate conversations and initiatives designed to best position MLW for success
• Maintain a keen focus on identifying client challenges and translating them into opportunities to sell MLW partnerships and media solutions.
• Identify and cultivate new revenue opportunities with category focus
• Manage client relationships from initial pitch through transition/onboarding, onto long-term engagements of ongoing strategic management and leadership
• Creatively explore upsell/leverage opportunities with existing sponsorship and media partners
• Proven track record of successfully sponsorship deals
Video Editor | APPLY
IGNITE Wrestling is looking for a video editor with a passion for producing, editing, and distributing short-form video content across various broadcast and digital platforms. This person must have has the fire for creating easily consumable videos and the ability to turn around meme-worthy content with high viral potential. Can you tell an epic story in two minutes or less? When applying please provide links to your portfolio of designs.
• Create dynamic video packages
• Produce, edit, post-produce
• Work with our Social Media/Media division to create and storyboard new, viral short-form videos
• Research video assets, b-roll and other content needed for use in video production
• 2 years of video production experience
• Demonstrated ability to manage the creative process from concept to Web in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
• Experience creating and editing short-form video content for TV and/or digital distribution
• Willingness to work non-traditional hours
• Familiarity with Premiere or Final Cut Pro
• IGNITE Wrestling product knowledge, proficiency in Photoshop, After Effects
T-Shirt Designer | APPLY
Create designs for IGNITE Wrestling T-shirts and other apparel. Must be able to provide original artwork as PSD and AI files. When applying please provide links to your portfolio of designs.
Motion Graphics Designer | APPLY
Responsible for the creation, development, and deployment of designs, animations, and real-time graphics directories at a high proficiency level. When applying please provide links to your portfolio of designs.
[contact-form-7 id=”1137″ title=”Apply For A Position”]