Pro Wrestling Hot Sauce Makes A Slamming Combo
Pro Wrestling Hot Sauce?? IGNITE Wrestling not only announced their next live event, but also their Amazon FireTV channel and an exclusive new hot sauce….and…wait, What? Hot sauce? You read that right! We’re all hot under the collar for the Treasure Coast’s Only Pro Wrestling Hot sauce aptly named Inferno. What can we say but we think pro wrestling plus the fun and excitement of hot sauce make a slamming combination.
If you have a taste for some heat then you are going to enjoy a little bit of spice in your life. We are so excited as IGNITE Wrestling unveils a garlic habanero hot sauce that’s just the ticket! Now we know that hot sauce lovers are drooling to get their hands on this so let’s talk about all the fun stuff.
The Habanero (Capsicum chinense) is the hottest chile pepper in the world, measuring between 50,000 and 300,000 Scoville Units (the hottest jalapeno measures only 5000 S.U.) Pepper connoisseurs the world over consider it to be the finest variety known to man. Just enough heat to make things interesting. We just can’t wait to serve this up ringside to our fans at our next live event! The ingredients include: Distilled Vinegar, Aged Red Habernero Peppers, Salt, Dehydrated Carrots, Dehydrated Onions, Dehydrated Garlic, Gum Blend (Xanthan Gum, Guar Gum, Sodium Alginate) and Natural Flavor.
Never had hot sauce and not sure how to use it? Check out 20 uses for our hot sauce you may have never thought of before.
1. Create a wicked wing sauce.
2. Fold into scrambled eggs.
3. Add a perk to your hollandaise.
4. Flavor your tartar sauce.
5. Put a dash of heat/smokiness into ribs.
6. Whisk into a vinaigrette for a salad, or alongside ketchup and mayo for a thousand island dressing.
7. Add a bit of bang to your burger.
8. Combine a few drops with simple syrup, then toss with a fruit salad.
9. Swirl into soups (tortilla soup, black bean, chili, hot and sour soup)—great during cold season to ease congestion.
10. Add to ground pork to make your own breakfast sausage patties.
11. Stir into shepherd’s pie for a contemporary burn to an old classic.
12. Create a spicy mayonnaise as a dipping sauce or spread.
13. Make a Mexican hot chocolate to warm up with.
14. Liven up your cocktail sauce.
15. Melt with butter and douse over your movie popcorn–yum!
16. Melt in with cheese or chocolate for a sinfully hot fondue.
17. Dollop on raw oysters for fresh-out-of-the-sea heat.
18. Caramelize onions, mix with hot sauce; top a burger.
19. Stir into mustard, pile onto a hot dog or use as a dip for pigs in a blanket.
20. Have a little extra pulled pork? Add a hefty dose of hot sauce; pile into a tortilla for a pulled pork taco.
So if you are a hot sauce fan like us and are interested in purchasing your very own Inferno hot sauce, the link to purchase is provided here. We can’t wait to show the world that IGNITE not only is burning up the indy wrestling scene but lighting up your taste buds too!